For over 160 years, Jøtul has been manufacturing some of the most contemporary and modern looking appliances in the industry. But how do you stand out in such a competitive environment? Jøtul has successfully integrated its traditional heritage with innovative and functional designs. And it’s not afraid to explore designs that others would never have thought possible.
- With iconic stoves such as the F602 and Oslo F500, Jøtul brings its classics up to date. Traditional in appearance and embellished with fine details, the stoves offer what you would expect from an exceptional cast iron appliance.
- In order to renew its range of appliances, Jøtul also offers versions with enamel, a technique perfectly mastered by the Norwegian company’s engineers. The variety of colours offered and the brilliance of the final result open up a world of possibilities when designing your spaces.
Thinking Outside the Box
- Jøtul could have simply offered products with a traditional style. But that’s not part of its vision. Instead, it has dared to create styles of appliances never before seen. Three-sided stoves, atypical shapes and refined aesthetics, these attributes make each stove unique and creative. The GF370 is part of the contemporary gas stove line, and it is this boldness that allows Jøtul to position itself in the most modern and cutting edge living spaces.
If you take the time to look at Jøtul’s work of art, you realize that the exterior is only a small part of the company’s immense expertise. For years, they have been reinventing conventions with technology that exceeds the highest standards.
- Fusion technology is Jøtul’s answer to the new EPA 2020 standard. In fact, its advance was so revolutionary that the industry’s regulatory framework had to be revised to accommodate their finding. The fusion concept, as the name suggests, is to create a hybrid catalytic device. Indeed, it is the only catalytic technology that does not require human intervention to operate. The filter is therefore always active and perfectly used. Its life span can reach 20 years. Never before seen in the industry!
- In addition, the innovative construction of the new Jøtul catalyst reduces the particulate emissions from the units during the first hour of operation, when the units are typically at their worst. Because the catalyst is always active, these wood-burning appliances are among the cleanest in the world.
- Turbulator technology is one of Jøtul’s latest innovations in clean burning. For an appliance to be efficient and therefore able to reduce emissions, the gases must burn before they are expelled up the chimney. Competitors usually use a catalytic converter that must be maintained regularly or even changed after prolonged use.
- In the case of Turbulator units, Jøtul’s clever specialists found a way to “break up” the outgoing air stream in order to burn off as many particles as possible before exhausting. The result: more heat in your home and fewer emissions outside.
A QUALITY PROMISE
Jøtul warrants to the original purchaser the quality of its wood and gas stoves against defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years, subject to exclusions and limitations.
Wood Stove products
- Parts, such as heat deflectors and air collectors, are warranted for the life of the unit. Parts that are subject to normal wear and tear, such as the gasket and bricks, are excluded from this warranty.
- The cast iron and steel parts are guaranteed for five (5) years.
- The enamel finish on the parts concerned, if any, is guaranteed for two (2) years.
- Electrical components, if any, are warranted for one (1) year.
See the manual for full details.
Gas Stove products
- The cast iron parts, steel doors and combustion chamber are guaranteed for five (5) years.
- Burners and firebox panels are warranted for two (2) years.
- The electrical and gas components are guaranteed for one (1) year.
See the manual for full details.